I found what I wanted, but the hollow parts in the back and when you flip a letter such as an "R", it doesn't work. Oh well let's pull out the metal cutting discs for the dremel.
I ended up burning through roughly a dozen of the dremel discs to get the letters dismantled so I could get them the correct way for this project.
Now that they were cut, I had to figure out a way to put them back together. Unfortunately, I'm not a metalsmith nor do I own a welder. Therefore, I ended up buying a tube of Gorilla glue construction adhesive that did indicate it can bind metal to metal
To make it work, I had to place a bead along one side, let it set, then use clamps to hold other parts in line, make a bead, let it set, then move along until the whole thing was complete. My beads are ugly, but eventually they will be hidden by the cork.
This is the finished letter prior to painting.
After placement on the wall, I used the corks we had on hand. It will take a while to fill both up, but here is where the project currently stands.
As always thank you for looking.