Monday, March 5, 2012

Reboot.

Didn't like how it was going so I dumped him in the Simple Green.  Picked up the awesome looking captain with a power fist too from a local gamer, check out his blog Here.  Long story short:  The Army Painter Daemonic Yellow again, then Vallejo's Sepia wash mixed with some Vallejo's glazing medium.  On the Marine, I used two drops of wash with one drop of medium.  For the captain, 2 wash to three medium and I was a bit more slap happy with the medium.  My next step I'm going to do is touch up the armor with my "base" yellow, which is Reaper Master Series 09008, Sun Yellow.  It's a bit lighter than the Primer, so it's sorta my base/first highlight.  We'll see how it goes.  Let me know your thoughts and ideas.  Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follies with Spray Primers