Monday, May 14, 2012

Slowly...slowly.

All right, so I finally ordered TAP's Daemonic Yellow warpaint to go back and touch up where I felt my RMS yellow were too much of a difference in color.  Still waiting for it to come in.  Either way, here's a couple of pics of my captain's head.  I attempted to give him "the people's eyebrow" like The Rock does.  Meh, mixed results, I might touch up that brow, might not.  I'm good with it though.  As always,  comments and constructive feedback are always welcome.


So his flesh is Reaper Pro Paint Hill Giant Brown (discontinued...and I need some more flesh tones.)  I then applied Vallejo's Game Ink Skin Wash in the recesses, and used it to make his eyebrow.  Come to think of it, I need to change his eyebrow to the same color as his hair.  I tried to give his head the stubble/shaved look by thinning down RPP Dove Gray (discontinued) and apply it thinly, then wash over it with a thinned down Hill Giant Brown.  In theory this works, my skill level, not so much up to the theory, but I'm improving and pleased with the results.  Not much of an update, especially after two months, but I never promised to get this thing done quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follies with Spray Primers